Monday, September 7, 2009

Johnny Bravo in “Bravo Dooby-Doo!”

More fun stuff to keep this Blog from going dark during an overly busy period.

Here’s one of my favorite animation moments from the nineties – and one of the last great things to come from Hanna-Barbera before it ultimately becomes part of the Great Time Warner Empire.

If a better parody of Scooby-Doo has ever been done (…at least one done in GOOD TASTE), I haven’t seen it!

If you’ve ever so much as smiled at “anything Scooby-Doo” in the forty years he’s been around, you’ll love this!

3 comments:

Chris Barat said...

Joe,

LO, as they say, L!!!! :-)

Chris

Nobius said...

Johnny is great.

Joe, I'm joining the Grassroot Reflections APA and saw your profile. I was wondering if you would do an interview with me about your comic book writing, comic book letters, etc over at my weblog Calliope Nerve. http://calliopenerve.blogspot.com

Joe Torcivia said...

Nobius:

Welcome to Grassroot Reflections (An APA I belong to, for Blog readers not in the know), and to this Blog.

Sorry I haven’t updated the Blog in a while, and just noticed your comment.

Sure we can “chat”. Have Arnie Hollander hook us up via e-mail. Tell him I said it’s okay to do so.

Joe.