Friday, June 4, 2010

Seventh (Year of) Heaven!

Seven years ago, this evening, my life changed forever for the better.

It was the night I met Esther.

We had dinner and, not even halfway through the meal and conversation, I was in love and knew she was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

We’ve been together ever since, married for six of those seven years, and I’ve loved every day of it! …And will love every day to come!

Thank you, my beautiful Esther, for being my everything.

4 comments:

Chris Barat said...

Joe,

Congratulations and many more years of happiness for the both of you!

Life with Nicky has been every bit as wonderful and special for me.

Chris

Joe Torcivia said...

And the same to you two… uh, too, Chris!

Life’s taken us to some wondrous places, hasn’t it!

Kneon Transitt said...

Congratulations!

Chuck Munson said...

Joe,
Sorry this is so late - I truly am just catching up with things.

Things pass by so quickly, especially with someone to enjoy them!

With wishes for continued joy and happiness,

Chuck, Becky and Kathryn